Only 40 prime properties in this sought-after country style estate
Close to Durbanville Curro School, main routes & amenities
Delightful open areas adds to the country feel
- Spacious living area with porcelain tiles and duel fire place/in-door braai with fire screen
- Stacker doors to designer pool area
- Open plan kitchen with touch screen induction hob, oven, extractor fan, prep bowl & pantry cupboard
- Separate scullery with double sink, space for double fridge & dishwasher - back door leading to fully enclosed cosy garden
- 3 Bedrooms with vinyl flooring – main bedroom with French doors to garden & en suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full family bathroom
- Linen cupboards in passage
- Automated double garage – direct access into the house - lots of built-in cupboards, shelves, plumbing for washing machine in garage, doggie flap in garage door, ample storage space through trap door above garage ceiling
- Included: Crystal hanging chandelier in living area and Crystal ceiling chandeliers in bedrooms, blinds, curtain rods & rails, shelves & extra fitted cupboards, fitted heater, awning, fibre optic, Telkom line, 2 x 1 000L water tanks – connected to gutters, Geyser timer, Satellite dish, alarm system, clear burglar bars, Trellidoors, safety gates, sprinkler system, Solar heating for pool, pool cleaning equipment, automatic pool cleaner, washing line, Municipal refuse bin etc.
- Excluded: Garden ornaments, garden furniture, garden pots, mirrors etc.